Friday, July 27, 2012

Pillsbury Baguette Chips Review

I was super excited to be asked by MyBlogSpark to try the new Pillsbury Baguette Chips.  I have been looking for a new, better snack for my kids and this fit the bill. They have less fat and are tasty.  So what did they send me?

You can head over to the Pillsbury Website to see their ideas and information on the baguette Chips.


The kiddos enjoyed both flavors, although Alina prefered the Cheddar Sun-dried Tomato as Tomatoes are her favorite.  Izabella on the other hand prefered the Italian Cheese and Herb, not surprising for my cheese lover.

Try them for your self with a discount by  clicking here

General Mills provided me all product and information through MyBlogSpark, I was not paid for my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment