Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Modern Miracle

okay so how's this for a modern "Miracle" in 2006 and early 2007 I got what they called recurrent Optic neuritis. They never figured out the cause but the Flu shot I got that fall was suspect. The second bout left me with permanent vision loss in my left eye to the point of being legally blind in that eye. I was told a year later that whatever vision I had remaining in that eye would be all I would ever have...the nerve was permanently damaged....

Yesterday I went to the eye Dr. because my vision has been blurry...plus I was told I absolutely need to go every year because I can not afford to have damage to my Right eye as it is my only good eye. I had suspected my vision had improved in the left eye, but I couldn't imagine that to be actually true as I was told it would never improve in that eye (by multiple Dr.'s).

So imagine my surprise when he told me I was right...for an unexplainable reason my vision improved in my left eye and is unchanged in my right eye. They can't explain it but my optic nerve seems to be regenerating!! I am no longer considered legally blind in my left eye.

GOD IS GOOD!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What unexpected. And terrific news
    God is indeedgood and wonderful. Babs

    ReplyDelete