Thursday, October 18, 2012

My next party

Fleischmann’s® Simply Homemade® House Party



I am excited to host a Fleischmann's party through house Party.  Though not technically a part of my diet at this time, I am a bread lover.  Not many of my friends and family have cut grains out so when I have people over I love to cook homemade breads.

They are very time consuming though so I am excited to try a quick method for getting that homemade taste and feeling.  This will work out perfectly in timing as Saturday's are our Family game night where we invite our friends both with and without kids to join us for a variety of board games.  On November 10, our friends will get some homemade goodies and coupons to buy their own.

I will let you know how it goes and how the product is once I get to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment